When the heart pumps up blood and squirts it out and in and out and in that is called the Circulatory system. When we breathe our lungs fill up and not fill up that is called Respiratory system. Oxygen gets into the blood when the heart pumps up the blood and squeezes it into the lungs first. The oxygen comes from the plants. June 4, 2004

This is a picture of the heart and the blood vessels.
2 comments:
Hello 7-year-old avid reader. How talented you are. Your artwork is amazing. Can you tell me how you create it? Do you do it on the computer? If yes, which programs do you use? If not, what medium do you use? I am trying to improve my own art. You can reach me through my blog.
I do the report and my mom puts it in the blog. Yes. I use paint.
Post a Comment