skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Life of a Child
My blog. I like horses.
Friday, November 05, 2004
Summer Poem
Tiny baby suns lying on the ground
looking at me.
Seeing the beautiful sun so warm and fiery
I feel so happy.
So I take a nap because when I see the sun I feel sleepy.
Illustrated by Sakinah
By Sakinah
This is a picture of Summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2009
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2008
(19)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(14)
►
February
(4)
►
2007
(2)
►
December
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2006
(4)
►
November
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
2005
(55)
►
December
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(29)
▼
2004
(55)
►
December
(26)
▼
November
(29)
A Trip to the Zoo
Amphibians and Reptiles
Mammals
The Circulatory and the Respiratory System
Rootin' Tootin' Roots
Lovely Leaves
Parts of a Seed
Life Underground
Rainforest Habitat
Polar Habitat
Behavioral Adaptations
Teeth and Beaks
Kaleidoscope
Make a Shadow Clock
See It Through
Light
The Story of a Man
Octopus
Kelp
Coast
Mystery of Mohenjo-Daro
Peloponnesian War
Olympics
The Trojan Horse
King Minos
The Moon
Summer Poem
Spring
Stars
Statcounter
No comments:
Post a Comment