Friday, March 14, 2008
Going to Cedar Point
One day I went to the library to get my prize for reading lots of books. A woman gave me my prizes and one of my prizes was a Cedar Point ticket! So a few days later we drove to Cedar Point. Before we left, our friends gave us some food. After we parked in front of Cedar Point, we ate some of the food. Then we ran to Cedar Point's ticket place. My mom and dad paid for themselves and my two other siblings, but they gave the ticket that I won to pay for me. Now came the fun part: rides and games. We all looked around and the first ride we saw was a Ferris Wheel. We waited in a line a mile long! Just kidding, we waited in a really, really, really long line! Finally we got to go on the Ferris wheel. We went so high, we saw the rest of Cedar Point. After the ride was over, we walked to the bumper cars. I didn't like the Bumper cars because I was old enough to drive one by myself, so my parents each drove with one of my two siblings. Weren't they lucky? That is why my sibs liked the Bumper car rides. I didn't even know how to drive one of those silly cars. We went on lots of other rides like a frog ride, a motorcycle ride, and other rides. There was one ride that only me and my dad could go on. It went upside down and crazily jerked everywhere. Ha Ha, my sibs didn't get to go on it, so they went on the Bumper cars while I went on the fun, dizzy ride. We also went on water Bumper boats, which were more fun than Bumper cars. We also went on lots of Roller coasters, even a water one. We rode-no DROVE-our own real sized cars on a track. A canoe ride, a tea cup ride, and, well, I don't remember the other rides though. Well that was my most favorite experience of my life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment