Thursday, November 23, 2006

Sam The Seal Gets Kidnapped

One day, Sam was swimming around in the water looking for fish. Suddenly a long tentacle reached out and grabbed his tail. Sam started to yell, but the thing reached out another tentacle and clamped Sam's mouth shut. Then it dragged Sam to a cave hidden in the coral. It released Sam just as it closed the cave with a big boulder.It was pitch black in there, so Sam couldn't see. Just then, he heard a switch being turned on. The cave was flooded with a blinding light. The thing quickly grabbed a see through paper and covered the light with it so it wouldn't be too bright. Sam suddenly reconized what the thing was! "Why did you capture me octopus,I thought you were my friend!"yelled Sam. It was Sam's friend,his name was Otto. Otto whispered:"I just wanted to bring you to my new clubhouse,but it's a secret, that's why I covered your mouth. I'm still your friend." While Otto was talking, Sam was looking around the clubhouse and he saw fun stuff to play on. He saw a racecourse,a water slide,bumper cars,a merry-go-round, seahorse rides, a water rollercoaster,ect. There was something else that caught his eye. A shape of a door was carved in the wall.
"Where does that door lead to?"asked Sam. "It leads to a...a...a........"sputtered Otto. "Water world?"asked Sam. "Aaah........I can't tell you"replied Otto,"I don't know what's in there." Suddenly a shark burst out of the door. He was a Killer whale. He zipped right to them and loomed over them. Then he grinned a wicked grin and said,"It leads to a shark gang. And it's my turn to go hunting." While he was saying all this, a parrot fish was creeping along the dark walls to the open button. He punched the button and the boulder rolled away. Now it was their chance to run! Sam and Otto raced out of the cave leaving the shark staring at them openmouthed. Finally he got his senses back and chased after them. Sam and Otto saw a net in front of them, so they headed straight for it. When they reached it, they quickly turned ,but the shark was going so fast, that he bammed straight into the net and got all tangled up. Sam and Otto laughed and sped all the way home.

THE END!


1 comment:

Nadia said...

masyaallah....I love your strong verbs! Grrrrreat job kakak!